Factual believes that Location Data drives an evolved mobile experience. Our Geopulse products provide data-driven, contextual relevance to developers, advertisers and publishers who aim to make their content more targeted, engaging, and valuable.
To this end, Factual is seeking a seasoned Product Manager to drive the feature set and adoption of our products in the mobile, advertising and technology space.
Factual product managers have hands-on development experience, and are comfortable engaging with internal engineering teams, as well as with cross functional internal teams (business development, partner services, agency & strategic accounts, and marketing). This position will entail a significant outbound partner facing component. Product managers proactively gather requirements, prioritize and manage a roadmap, act and think independently, track and analyze all components of the business, and drive integration with customers. Your mission, if you choose to accept it:
- Develop, prioritize and execute product strategies that secure and grow the Geopulse business and improve the product impact and results across a wide range of constituents - advertisers, agencies, agency trading desks, DSPs, exchanges, and mobile publishers & developers.
- Collaborate closely with engineering to establish well understood product requirements, effectively organize resource allocation, and deliver against established roadmap deliverables.
- Work closely with marketing and revenue teams to constantly optimize efforts relating to company goals, natch.
- Engage in the day-to-day communications with both clients and internal teams.
- Look for opportunities to help grow Factual through product innovation and customer needs.
- Represent the needs of top partners within the organization, and escalate issues and requests as needed.
- Evangelize Factual in the marketplace, and the overall importance of Location-Based Context as a key component in strategy.
- Gather feedback that will inform Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales decisions.
- Product management experience: we'll want to know details about the products you have owned and delivered, not just those to which you have contributed
- Demonstrable ad-tech stack and ecosystem knowledge
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills: we are Product Managers, not Farmers, here
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. This role demands you write white papers, opinion pieces, blog posts, and other pragmatic-and-well-considered contributions to the product. We don't go in for hand-wavvy, thought-leader, thinktrepreneur pieces.
Nice to haves:
- Minimum of three years of product development experience at a technology company.
- Location and geo-targeting technological experience
- Working knowledge of mobile technologies
- Knowledge of open source software design and development practices. You'll have a Github page that was not made in the last month.
- Applications without cover letters will be treated with the same impersonal indifference with which they were submitted. Please include a cover letter with your résumé.
- Include links to your blog, Github, Twitter, etc. or other public sources where we can learn more about your oeuvre, your code, ideas, and enthusiasm.