Account Manager (Integrated Partners)
Los Angeles, New York
We are looking for tech-savvy Account Managers to proactively engage with our ever-growing customer base throughout the entire customer lifecycle. We have multiple openings and are looking for candidates who are early in their career as well as candidates with deeper experience. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in or a passion for: client strategy and management (e.g. optimizing the lifetime value of a customer) and customer operations (e.g. building and maintaining customer-focused metrics). Candidates must be comfortable working with fast-growing, developer-led companies, as well as with larger adtech companies. Most importantly, candidates will have a strong comfort level with technology - you must love getting into the nitty gritty of our products, since you will be the liaison between our data/engineering teams and our clients.
- Collaborate with our growing number of customers to onboard technical integrations.
- Clearly understand and document customer and partner technical requirements, business needs, strategy and vision, and successfully translate to internal stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with Strategic Partner Managers to define long term business opportunities with our customers and deliver on these commitments.
- Act as the main day to day point of contact and manage all communications between customers, partners and internal teams.
- Grow existing accounts by tracking usage, surfacing actionable insights, and driving deeper integrations.
- Drive high customer satisfaction through effective relationship management, service delivery excellence, and ensuring prompt and effective service recovery.
- Support training our adtech clients on our products and promote best practices for clients using our tools and external user interfaces.
- Rapidly troubleshoot, triage and remedy integration or operational challenges as they arise.
- Perform managed service ad-operations functions to accelerate growth of integrated partners.
- Promote integration upgrades and operational efficiencies with external partners to foster account growth.
- Mentor new team members as our organization grows.
- 1-5 years experience in account management, ideally at a high-growth, technology-focused company.
- Results-driven, with knowledge and experience in driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Ability to think strategically about our clients’ needs and business goals
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision.
- A passion for Factual and our mission.
- Strong attention to detail.
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in a technical, science or mathematical discipline.
Nice to haves:
If you are a data enthusiast with a passion for helping clients solve problems, we are eager to speak with you. Experience in the adtech/mobile sectors is strongly preferred, but we will consider people without this experience if their client and operational skills are stellar.
Cover letters (creative and personalized) will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!