Demand Executive - Agency & Strategic Accounts
Factual is in need of a Demand Manager to focus on Agency and Strategic Accounts. The successful candidate will have a passion for mobile and location-based advertising! This sales manager must have experience with selling mobile advertising, working directly with agencies brand clients & channel partners, be well versed in mobile ad tech products and the differences between various platforms and products, assist in developing account strategy and RFP response development, have a strong network of mobile groups within agencies, and demonstrable day-to-day client management experience. This position will report directly to Factual’s Sales Director of Agency & Strategic Accounts.
- This is an individual contributor, quota-carrying, strategic sales position focused primarily on the largest digital ad agencies and their clients.
- This person will focus on spending in-person time with agencies and clients, evangelizing Factual and location-powered advertising.
- The position requires a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved – - with the help of Factual’s support-team and management– in creating location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to strategic and long term partnerships.
- This role is best suited for someone who enjoys taking a complex and sometimes technical set of capabilities, and translating that into a compelling and solutions-oriented story for the marketplace.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to work independently but cooperatively and enthusiastically in what is still a “start-up environment.”
- Help Factual Partner’s win more business.
- Work in partnership with clients to understand objectives and needs.
- Build strong relationships and client/agency counterparts, maintain ongoing communications, and ensure that client needs are met.
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of Factual products and capabilities and translate your knowledge into media plans that help clients meet their objectives and solve business problems.
- Strategise with the Business Development, Product, and Data teams on custom opportunities for RFPs.
- Work with Account Management Team to Complete agency templates with both Factual overview data
- Maintain a high level of internal and external client-service orientation and consistently delight customers.
- Build knowledge of mobile advertising industry and serve as a resource for others.
- Must have a track record of hitting established media targets.
- 3+ years of experience in mobile/digital advertising sales / media planning.
- Demonstrable mobile advertising network at agency and brand level.
- Superior communication skills, including face-to-face presentations, phone and email
- An entrepreneurial approach to business.
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment.
- Detail-oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Solution-oriented customer service focus that conveys and demonstrates responsiveness and competence as well as a sense of urgency.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- The ability to structure, negotiate, and close advertising opportunities working within best practices guidelines.
- Diligent work ethic, dependable, and ethical.
- Ability to think and plan strategically.
- Have an understanding of Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs.
- BS/BA degree.