Product Manager, Insights
At Factual we believe that Location Data drives an evolved mobile experience. Our Geopulse products provide data-driven, contextual relevance to developers, advertisers, and publishers who aim to make their content more targeted, engaging, and valuable. We are searching for a seasoned Product Manager to drive the feature set and adoption of our products in the mobile, advertising and technology space.
You will be responsible for proactively gathering requirements, prioritizing and managing a roadmap, acting and thinking independently, tracking and analyzing all elements of the business, and driving integration with customers.
You should have hands-on development experience, and be comfortable partnering with internal engineering teams, as well as with cross-functional internal teams (business development, partner services, agency & strategic accounts, and marketing). This role has a significant outbound partner facing component.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it:
- Build, prioritize and execute product strategies that secure and grow the Geopulse business and improve the product impact and results across a wide range of constituents - advertisers, agencies, agency trading desks, DSPs, exchanges, and mobile publishers & developers.
- Collaborate closely with our engineering team to establish well-understood product requirements, efficiently organize resource allocation, and deliver against established roadmap deliverables.
- Partner closely with marketing and revenue teams to constantly optimize efforts relating to company goals, natch.
- Participate in the day-to-day communications with both clients and internal teams.
- Look for opportunities to help grow Factual through product innovation and customer needs.
- Represent the needs of top partners within the organization, and bring up issues and requests as needed.
- Evangelize Factual in the marketplace, and the overall importance of Location-Based Context as a key component in strategy.
- Gather feedback that will inform Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales decisions.
- Product management experience: we want to know details of the products you have owned and delivered, not just those to which you have contributed
- Demonstrable mobile ad-tech stack and ecosystem knowledge
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills: we are Product Managers after all
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. This role demands you write white papers, opinion pieces, blog posts, and other pragmatic-and-well-considered contributions to the product. We don't go in for hand-wavy, thought-leader, thinktrepreneur pieces.
Nice to haves:
- Minimum of three years of product development experience at a technology company.
- Location and geo-technological experience
- Working knowledge of mobile technologies and SDKs
- Knowledge of open source software design and development practices. You'll have a Github page that was not made in the last month
Please include a cover letter with your résumé. Add links to your blog, Github, Twitter, etc. or other public sources where we can learn more about your oeuvre, your code, ideas, and enthusiasm