Strategic Partner Manager
Factual is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated Strategic Partner Manager to join our team. In this role, you will play a major part in leading the management of existing strategic partnerships with some of the world’s largest mobile advertising technology companies.
You should possess a love for digging in and solving client business challenges and mapping those to existing or new solutions within the Factual portfolio of products. As a leader on our team, you will find ways to help our existing advertising technology partners (like Google, Facebook, Twitter-MoPub, The Trade Desk, Turn, etc.), reach their business objectives using Factual products and programs. You possess a solid track-record of success and have demonstrated the ability to work cross-functionally in the development, articulation, presentation and closure of solutions that drive value for customers and Factual alike.
You will be responsible for the relationship and overall revenue performance of key partners. Through the use of strategic planning, quarterly business reviews, monthly in-person working sessions with accounts and numerous client engagements, you will reach or exceed quarterly revenue goals. The responsibilities include day-to-day oversight of clients, running the entire client lifecycle after the initial agreement is signed, onboarding, ongoing account growth, cross-sell and upsell. You will actively engage with clients to help them grow and manage their data-activation and targeting strategy, using Factual’s Geopulse Solutions.
- Build and define strategic account plans for your customers, identifying revenue and partnership growth opportunities over a multi-quarter timeframe.
- Work with your customers to create shared strategic account plans that contribute to successful and mutual growth.
- Work cross-functionally with our Demand, Partner Services, Product and Marketing teams, while driving value for accounts through a strategic, consultative approach.
- Identify opportunities, trends and issues to help grow the business through product innovation based on customer needs.
- Actively use problem-solving and analytical skills to figure out how to maintain client happiness and deliver results.
- Represent the needs of top partners within the organization, and bring up issues and requests as needed.
- Maintain active dialogue with clients through weekly, monthly and quarterly interaction.
- Evangelize Factual in the marketplace alongside the overall importance of geo-contextual targeting as a key component in advertising strategy.
- 3-6+ years in a client facing role, either from within advertising technology or from quantitative, client facing environments such as management consulting or finance.
- Strong knowledge of mobile ad technology, DSPs, SSPs, ad networks and the online advertising industry preferred.
- Familiarity with the data-as-a-service industry preferred.
- Flexible, startup mindset with shown success in dynamic environments and ability to juggle multiple client deadlines.
- Strong process, management and analytical skills.
- Creative, independent problem solver.
- High level of motivation in reaching aggressive targets while also ensuring that the needs of partners are always kept as the top priority.
- Excellent presentation skills, with experience pitching both in person and over the phone.
- A real passion for mobile, location, data and how all three can improve user experience and consumer technology.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required, MBA or relevant experience preferred.