Partner Marketing Manager
At Factual we love all things data! Factual’s data set covers over 100 million places, 477 categories in 52 countries.
Factual’s mission is to make data accessible to everyone. We believe that high quality, accurate data should be accessible to every developer, entrepreneur, business, and organization. To make this goal a reality, we end up taking on unusual problems with small, focused teams made up of highly motivated people.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing go-to-market plans, co-marketing projects and partner/customer training initiatives in concert with our strategic partners across the adtech ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs, exchanges, and publishers). You will also craft engaging marketing campaigns, training material, sales collateral and technical documentation –– including written copy, visuals, and video––for use in supporting customer growth through our partner channels.
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for an effective communicator who is able to synthesize large amounts of information, identify the most salient points, and package these into concrete action items and/or simple messaging to educate, influence, and persuade.
- You will collaborate with internal teams and adtech partner stakeholders to define joint value propositions and co-branded messaging that highlights the unique benefits of our partnerships to mutual customers.
- You will develop engaging training material tailored to both internal and external partners.
- You will work closely with adtech partners to implement joint go-to-market programs using paid, owned, and earned channels.
- You will lead the development and execution of adtech partner communication programs that drive awareness, activation, and engagement.
- You will help our business development and sales teams succeed by identifying needs, gaps and standard methodologies.
- You will build positive relationships across the organization that allow you to accomplish all of the above, and ultimately drive revenue for Factual and our adtech partners.
- 3-5 years experience in partner marketing, product marketing, business development, or similar go-to-market roles.
- Experience working in digital advertising, with a deep understanding of the roles of key players, including DSPs, DMPs, exchanges and publishers, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree; with coursework in business/marketing.
- Stellar communication skills: Excellent writing, editing, and content creation abilities. Comfortable presenting to all levels.
- Superior project management skills.
- Flexibility and responsiveness to ad hoc partner marketing requests.
- Authentic interest in marketing, technology, and data.
- Ability to see the forest and the trees at the same time.