Today we are excited to announce the expansion of our Restaurants Extended Attributes data to include France, Germany, and Australia. While our Global Places data has always covered restaurants around the world, the 43 additional restaurant specific attributes in our Restaurants Extended Attributes data were previously only available in the United States and the United Kingdom. The new France, Germany, and Australia data boasts highlights such as:
- Data on 300,000+ restaurants in France, 170,000+ in Germany, and 100,000+ in Australia.
- 43 restaurant specific attributes1, covering everything you need to know about a restaurant, including:
- Cuisine types and meal types.
- Ratings and price ranges.
- Alcohol policies.
- Good for kids and if it has a kids menu.
- Parking information.
- Smoking policy.
- Payment options.
- See the schema for the complete attribute list.
- Synced with Global Places- core attributes and Factual IDs match those in Global Places.
So whether you’re in Berlin with your family and looking for a restaurant that’s “Good for Kids”, in Marseille and interested in Provençal cuisine, or in Melbourne for the holidays and in need of some ice cream, our restaurants data has you covered.
You can explore all of our Restaurants Extended Attributes data (US, UK, France, Germany, Australia) on our site, you can get an API key to access it programmatically, or you can request a download to host the data yourself.
– Vikas Gupta, Director of Marketing and Operations
- Coverage across attributes varies, but will improve over time.