Last year was a landmark for Factual. We raised $42 million in new funding and expanded our global presence, launching into the JAPAC region. Our data was even more widely adopted and is now used by all 50 of the top national advertisers. Factual data was also proven to have a 202% ROI and $2.5 million profit uplift over three years according to Forrester Research. Available within every major platform throughout the adtech ecosystem, Factual data is used for understanding and reaching consumers, and, critically, measuring the success of campaigns.
Launched in early 2018, Factual’s Measurement Data offering is our fastest growing, with more than 400% revenue growth year-over-year. That’s in addition to a 215% increase in our measurement customers. We’re running hundreds of concurrent campaigns and active data feeds for customers across the advertising ecosystem, on platforms including The Trade Desk and more than a dozen others.
Marketers clearly understand the value of location data for measurement, and they’re tapping it to measure campaigns more than ever, which is why we’re thrilled to announce the availability of our newest measurement offering, Measurement Intelligence.
Measurement Intelligence is a new product that helps brands, advertisers and agencies clearly access and understand campaign performance metrics and ROI using real-world visitation data, all accessible through a self-service dashboard. Accessible through a web-based dashboard, Measurement Intelligence offers detailed campaign reporting and gives marketers the ability to understand conversions and optimize for success. By capturing ad exposure data from customer campaigns and using insights derived from real-world visitation, Measurement Intelligence delivers in-depth analysis and actionable insights.
Some of the benefits offered by Measurement Intelligence include:
- Mid-flight optimization: Data is updated on a weekly basis, not weeks or months post-campaign, allowing for in-campaign optimization using real world conversion data
- Deterministic measurement: All visits measured are actual, real-world visits observed by Factual’s Observation Graph, which encompasses 300 million devices, and not built off data modeled or measured from a panel
- Cross-screen understanding: Expand beyond mobile using Factual’s measurement pixel, which leverages The Trade Desk’s unified ID, as well as cross-device capabilities from Tapad and Drawbridge
- Capabilities for emerging channels: Giving advertisers the ability to measure campaigns run on new and emerging channels, like advanced TV and digital out-of-home (OOH)
- True understanding of lift and incrementality: Control groups generated by Factual using hundreds of attributes, including past visitation and demographic data, can be set-up pre-, mid-, or post-campaign flight to measure the impact or lift associated with advertising spend
- Campaign-driven customer insights: The dashboard offers advertisers a complete picture of converted customers, uncovering insights to help drive new targeting strategies for acquisition. Factual’s behavior profiles can be used to assess campaign effectiveness at reaching the ideal customer, and reveal insightful targeting recommendations for easy-activation in future campaigns.
Marketers today have more reach and distribution options than ever before, but the disparity between platforms and reporting metrics makes it challenging to demonstrate the full value of campaign investments and optimize every dollar spent.
Measurement Intelligence uses the real-world behavior patterns of consumers to connect and optimize online and offline marketing campaigns, centered on what matters most to marketers – getting customers into stores and accurately measuring lift, ROI and foot traffic. — Brian Czarny, Chief Marketing Officer, Factual
Measurement Intelligence also allows advertisers to simply and effectively measure and optimize campaigns on channels beyond traditional programmatic, including advanced TV and digital OOH, which often pose a challenge as measurement metrics vary widely between platforms. Clients are already using Factual data to measure campaigns on these emerging platforms via Factual partners including Roku, Samsung Ads, and Vistar Media, assessing drive-to-store visitation and unlocking insights into shopper intent that can lead to targeting optimization.
Measurement Intelligence is built upon Observation Graph, Factual’s proprietary dataset that interprets the movements of 300 million monthly active devices and filters billions of inputs daily, including place visitation and activity detection, derived from mobile SDKs. Factual’s high-quality data is deterministic, always neutral and never bound to specific media, targeting or attribution providers.
To learn more about Measurement Intelligence or Factual’s Marketing Solutions, contact us here.