Factual is the location data company trusted by the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers, and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing and transform their businesses with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide. At Factual, we love data.
You are an experienced project management professional looking for an opportunity to improve how cross-functional teams work and communicate together. You care about customer success and want to ensure the work teams do is helping our customers get what they need from Factual. You enjoy working with smart people in a face-paced environment. You are detail-oriented and organized but not afraid to work on exploratory projects where unknowns are common. You are envied for your ability to interact with stakeholders with graciousness without sacrificing accountability.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Technical Project Manager in our Engineering Solutions department, you will be responsible for creating best practices around Project Management and empowering individual project owners. You will ensure evaluations, POCs and on-boarding projects for our most valuable clients and partners are managed to completion, gathering requirements from stakeholders, understanding dependencies and resolving blockers; all while communicating project status and ensuring issues are escalated and resolved in a timely manner. You will work with Sales, Business Development, Partner Integrations, Sales Engineering, and Product Management as well as our awesome clients and partners.
- 5+ years Technical Project Management
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition preferred
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Demonstrated ability to identify and roll-out process improvements and define best practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills and experience working and communicating at multiple levels and functions, internally and externally.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods including:
- Effectively identify and run meetings
- Managing competing priorities
- Gathering requirements from project stakeholders
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
Nice to haves:
- Ad Tech or Mar Tech Industry experience
- Experience working with Enterprise Sales teams
- Experience working with API/Data Integrations
Cover letters will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!