Factual is the location data company the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies trust to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers, and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing, and transform their businesses with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide.
Do you thrive in an environment that challenges your mind every single day? Are you looking for a place where you can put all that accounting experience to good work? Then we’d like to hear from you! We are seeking a brilliant, productive Financial Accountant to join our team. Our environment inspires out of the box thinking, and you are sure to be intellectually challenged every day.
- The ongoing management of A/P and A/R
- Preparation of General Ledger entries, updating schedules and reconciliations for month-end closing in order to close the books in a timely manner
- Assist with Month-end close and presentation of the financial statement results and analysis for management and investors
- The ability to prepare documentation and analysis in support of our internal and external audit processes
- Performance of ad-hoc reporting and analysis, research and interpreting issues and providing explanations
- Other ad-hoc projects such as assisting in setting up modules in ERP system NetSuite
- 3+ years of prior accounting experience and a deep understanding of core accounting principles (strong knowledge and application of GAAP) and the full accounting process
- 4 year college degree required
- You are an Excel expert (Good working knowledge of NetSuite and Salesforce will set you apart from the crowd)
- You are organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
- A CPA license in good standing is a plus