We are seeking an Account Manager to focus on campaign ideation, execution, and optimization for Agencies and Strategic Accounts, specifically supporting Factual’s growing suite of Measurement products. In this role, you will play a major part in supporting the growth of existing partnerships and maximizing relationships with some of the world’s largest mobile advertising and technology companies. This role works hand in hand with our Demand Executives in enabling Agency and Brands to leverage Factual’s targeting and measurement products.
We are looking for a tech-savvy strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in building, teaching, and executing on location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to long-term partnerships. You should have a real passion for mobile and location-based advertising, and be able to execute in the fast-paced digital advertising environment. Strong communication, organization, analytical and detail-oriented skills are an essential part of this role. We value self-starters, with the ability to work independently, but cooperatively and enthusiastically. This is a highly collaborative role, which works across internal teams and has a high level of external customer engagement. You will be managing a high volume of customers, and must be able to prioritize, and maximize your effectiveness and efficiency. Our account team also plays a pivotal role in helping our customers troubleshoot and maximize the delivery of their campaigns. A strong track record of providing excellent service to advertisers and brands is a must. The ideal candidate will have experience in, and be passionate about, client strategy, customer operations, and data.
- This role stretches across Factual’s Marketers Organization, servicing the Demand Sales and Partner teams to support the steps of creating, launching, and trouble-shooting Factual’s Measurement products
- Role is aligned with Factual Adtech partners / platforms (DSP’s, DMP’s, Social Platforms, Networks, TV Platforms, OOH Partners, etc). This AM will be the SME / expert of launching and troubleshooting campaigns across their assigned platforms. You will work closely with BD and Partner Teams, as well as Account Managers.
- Maintain and grow relationships with agency partners, and be the client facing advocate for Factual solutions
- Ideate for clients which Factual products and strategies will maximize their KPIs and return the greatest ROI
- Project manage client campaigns and goals with internal and external stakeholders, thinking strategically about our clients’ business goals and how we can synthesize Factual solutions against customer needs
- Act as subject matter expert for Factual products and solutions for our partners, specifically supporting Factual’s Measurement Product Suite
- Work with internal stakeholders to streamline processes, improve integrations and maximize revenue opportunities
- Manage internal workflow of campaign details and troubleshooting issues at campaign level and partner level
- Provide Product feedback internally e.g. improvements needed with internal tools to improve productivity + decrease time to launch
- Work with integrity and demonstrate the values of Factual through your interactions with colleagues and clients
As an Account Manager at Factual, you will need:
- Experience in client management and digital campaign delivery, ideally at a technology-focused company.
- To be results-driven with knowledge and experience in driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Ability to think strategically about our clients’ needs and business goals and synthesize Factual solutions against customer needs.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in collaborative teams with minimal supervision.
- A passion for Factual and our mission.
- Attention to detail.
- BA/BS degree.
- 2-5 years of experience, ideally at a technology-focused advertising company
- Strong knowledge of mobile ad technology; experience working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad networks and the online advertising industry.
- Flexible, startup mindset, and ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required.