At Factual, our focus is delivering the highest quality data and ad targeting technology. We believe that high quality, accurate data should be accessible to every developer, entrepreneur, business, and organisation.
We integrate with the most significant players in the advertising ecosystem. The demand team works closely with these agencies, advertisers and strategic partners to make sure Factual’s data runs seamlessly to meet their goals.
We are seeking a Demand Executive to focus on Agency and Strategic Accounts. In this role, you will play a significant part in leading the management of existing partnerships and developing new relationships with some of the world’s largest mobile advertising and technology companies. We are looking for a strategic thinker
who will be deeply involved, with the help of Factual’s support team and management, in building location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to long-term partnerships.
The successful candidate will have a passion for mobile and location-based advertising. Strong communication and presentation skills are an essential part
of this role. We value self-starters, with the ability to work independently, but cooperatively and enthusiastically, in what is still a start-up environment. You have a strong track record of hitting established targets and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment.
- You will spend time meeting with agencies and clients, evangelising Factual and location-powered advertising.
- You will be responsible for building positive relationships with client/agencies, maintaining ongoing communications and ensuring that client needs are met.
- The position requires a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in creating location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to strategic and long-term partnerships.
- Work in partnership with clients to understand objectives and needs.
- Along with the Business Development, Product, and Data teams, you will craft custom opportunities to address marketer’s goals.
- You will take complex, and at times, technical set of capabilities and translate that into a compelling and story for the marketplace.
- You will maintain a high level of internal and external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to work independently but cooperatively and enthusiastically in what is still a “start-up environment.”
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of Factual products and capabilities and translate your knowledge into data solutions that help clients meet their objectives and solve business problems.
- Use appropriate internal tools to manage customer engagement activities and CRM data.
- Build knowledge of the mobile advertising industry and serve as a resource for others.
- Demonstrated success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable sales environment.
- 3+ years of experience in mobile, digital advertising sales and/or media planning.
- Has a network of contacts throughout the industry.
- Demonstrable mobile advertising network at agency and brand level.
- Superior communication skills, including face-to-face presentations, phone and email.
- Confident presenting to small and mid-sized groups of clients.
- An entrepreneurial approach to business.
- Demonstrated success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Good team player with the ability to also work well on own initiative
- Detail-oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent organisational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Solution-oriented customer service focus that conveys and demonstrates responsiveness and competence as well as a sense of urgency.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- The ability to structure, negotiate, and close advertising opportunities working within best practices guidelines.
- Diligent work ethic, dependable, and ethical.
- Ability to think and plan strategically.
- Experience using Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Google Docs.
- Additional languages an advantage.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time in APAC
- Minimum BS/BA degree preferred