Factual is the location data company that the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies trust to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help advertisers, agencies, and ad platforms build the best digital products and deliver more impactful marketing with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide.
About the Partnership team:
Factual is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated individual to join our Demand team. The Demand team is responsible for growing Factual’s relationships with the industry’s leading advertising platforms (DSPs, DMPs, Publishers and Social platforms). Our team's goal is to enable our customers to meet their business and advertising objectives through Factual’s targeting and measurement solutions.
About the Role:
As Senior Sales Executive, Platform Partner, you will be responsible for sales and client success within Factual’s advertising platform partners. You will sell Factual’s solutions to advertisers and advertising platforms, deepen relationships with our partner’s sales teams and ensure the continued success of Factual’s products. You will also develop and grow relationships within the sales organizations of our largest partners, to drive new revenue.
- Relationship management with client’s sales team, including key regional sales leaders, account managers, and account executives.
- Regular travel to key sales offices in your book of business (i.e., SF, NYC, CHI, LA, etc.) to host data trainings, 101s and office hours.
- Develop & execute sales tactics to create new revenue across your book of business.
- Ensure successful execution and ongoing success of Factual campaigns.
- Be our eyes and ears in the field, delivering feedback to the revenue organization to prioritize new initiatives.
- Map and understand client sales organizations to identify key decision makers and influencers.
- You will possess expert knowledge of Factual products and partner-specific solutions, and activation processes.
- 4-6+ years in a client-facing role within advertising technology in sales, sales support, or business development. Experience in a quota carrying role preferred.
- You have strong knowledge of advertising technology; experience working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad networks and the online advertising industry.
- You are flexible, with a startup mindset, and the ability to thrive in a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- You are a skilled presenter, with experience pitching both in person and over the phone.
- You have a real passion for mobile, location, data and how all three can improve user experience and consumer technology.
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required.
- Familiarity with the data-as-a-service industry (audience and measurement) is helpful.