Factual is the location data company the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies trust to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing and transform their businesses with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, APAC based in Singapore to join its fast-growing marketing team and help drive the company’s expansion across Asia Pacific and Japan. The role will serve as the Marketing lead for the region and responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy across APAC - spanning brand awareness, thought leadership, demand generation, partner marketing, sales enablement, event marketing, and marketing operations.
- Plan, build, launch, track, measure and analyze performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Work closely with event organizers and internal stakeholders to deliver successful sponsored and owned events in region
- Develop ongoing content for owned and earned media, including Factual’s blog and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Build and manage media relations programs and relationships in region
- Collaborate with internal teams and partner stakeholders to define joint value propositions and co-branded messaging that highlights unique benefits of partnerships to customers
- Develop engaging sales enablement material and collateral tailored to internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with partners to implement joint go-to-market programs leveraging paid, owned, and earned channels
- Manage the development and execution of partner communication programs that drive awareness, activation and engagement
- Build strong relationships across the organization that allow you to accomplish all of the above, and ultimately drive revenue for Factual in the APAC region
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to ensure proper management and reporting of campaigns, programs and engagement across our CRM and marketing automations systems
- 5+ years experience in marketing communications, partner marketing, product marketing or similar go-to-market roles
- Deep experience working in digital advertising, with a solid understanding of the adtech ecosystem, including DSPs, DMPs, exchanges and publishers, etc.
- Understanding and interest in data and how it is used today in Marketing
- An analytical approach
- Experience working with US-based companies
- Bachelor’s Degree; with coursework in business/marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional writing, editing and content creation abilities; Comfort presenting to all levels
- Superior project management skills
- Experience with SFDC and Marketo a strong plus