Factual’s mission is to make data accessible to everyone. We believe that high quality, accurate data should be accessible to every developer, entrepreneur, business, and organization. To make this goal a reality, we end up tackling unusual problems with small, focused teams made up of brilliant people.
Factual is looking for an Account Executive to join our team. We have an ambitious team of sales professionals and we are seeking individuals to continue growing the business. If you’re a mobile/location data enthusiast excited to identify new opportunities, build relationships over the phone, and manage a full sales cycle we want to speak with you.
This position is based in our Los Angeles headquarters.
- Build a sales pipeline by aggressively qualifying incoming leads and prospecting for new business opportunities
- Deliver tailored phone/web presentations and demos containing some technical content, occasionally in-person presentations
- Employ a consultative sales process and prioritize services that make an immediate impact
- Manage a complete sales cycle and close new business deals to achieve targets
- Negotiate sophisticated licensing agreements
- Understand and execute on the goals and direction of the business
- Obtain, record, and organize information gathered from potential customers
- Develop successful business relationships within the mobile app community
- Coordinate among internal departments assisting potential customers with questions and evaluations
- Present weekly updates/metrics to management on customer acquisition efforts and product feedback
- Proven track record of building and maintaining an opportunity pipeline and exceeding established quarterly sales targets
- 2-6 years of experience in a quota carrying sales role, selling software or information services to mobile, web, and enterprise companies
- Stand-out communication skills paired with strong business acumen; clearly explain ideas to people with varying viewpoints
- Passion for building and maintaining long-term business relationships
- Coachable and excited to learn new skills
- A bias towards action and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- An established rolodex of mobile developer contacts
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Olympic level Ping Pong skills