Factual is in need of a Demand Specialist to focus on supporting the demand needs of Agency and Strategic Accounts. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to work at a leading company in the Location ecosystem and learn about mobile and location-based advertising! The ideal candidate will have experience supporting Ad Sales teams within a mobile advertising environment, as well as working directly with agencies, brands & channel partners on advertising and marketing programs. This role is best suited for someone who enjoys taking a complex and somewhat technical set of capabilities, and translating that into a compelling, solutions-oriented story for the marketplace. Experience in mobile ad tech products and an understanding of the differences between various platforms and products is also a strong advantage.
This position will be located in Los Angeles focused primarily on supporting the Demand team with their largest digital ad agencies.
- Support Demand team by preparing excellent pre-sales proposals – both proactive and in response to RFPs – that are strategic, creative, meet objectives, and help Factual Partners win more business.
- Work hand in hand with the Demand Agency & Strategic Accounts team to understand the goals and objectives for clients’ mobile advertising campaigns that will drive location-based strategies and recommendations in the form of powerpoint presentations & other supporting materials
- Provide media avails for partner sales teams’ RFPs and client proposals
- Develop proactive concept decks for tentpole advertising events and seasonal opportunities (ie. Back to School, Holiday, Super Bowl, Valentine's Day, Summer Break)
- Act as the subject matter expert for Location-based strategies and keep up with industry trends
- Understand competitive trends and tactics for mobile location advertising to share with sales team
- Build strong relationships across client/agency/partner counterparts, maintain ongoing communications, and provide best-in-class customer service
- Able to work independently but cooperatively and enthusiastically in what is still a start-up environment
- Must have a track record of hitting client deadlines and servicing brand and agency clients in high paced, adtech/advertising environment.
- 1+ years of experience in mobile/digital advertising space with media planning, proposal generation and/or account management.
- Superior communication skills, including client presentations, phone and email
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment
- Detail-oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with excellent acumen for follow up and salesforce maintenance of tasks
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Understanding of Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs. Graphic design experience also preferred
- BS/BA degree