Factual is looking for an Office Coordinator who is eager to learn, constantly searching for ways to improve processes and genuinely interested in a position where you can directly impact many aspects of a growing company.
As an Office Coordinator, you will be deeply involved in our day-to-day office operations, including facilities and administration management. You are an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who can successfully take on a number of responsibilities to support our team including coordinating, ordering supplies and maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of the office. You are organized, self-driven, and a utility player who is ready to jump in and help out where needed.
What you’ll do:
- Welcome all visitors courteously, determine their needs, and directs them to the proper person.
- Assist with coordinating logistics of office space and deliveries.
- Serves as point of contact for vendors.
- Monitor conference room scheduling, set-up, breakdown. Ensure that teleconferencing and audiovisual equipment is connected and functioning as needed and that rooms are neat and clean.
- Order supplies, and maintain kitchen inventory for all kitchen areas.
- Work with IT on the resolution of issues that arise in the office.
- Work with building management regarding facility needs and repairs.
- Help plan, organize and execute company events, including weekly lunches, quarterly all-hands meetings, team lunches, team-building events, company off-sites, etc..
- Help other departments as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- An ambitious, bright and intellectually curious person. You enjoy teaching yourself new things, and you’re naturally driven to be the best at what you do.
- You possess a positive disposition to ensure a pleasant experience for guests and cultivate a fun and inviting office atmosphere for employees.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at a time.
- Skilled with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and their Google Docs equivalents.