Demand Executive - Agency & Strategic Partnerships
At Factual, one of our focuses is delivering the highest quality data and ad targeting technology. Our Demand Team works on strategic sales focusing primarily on the largest digital ad agencies and their clients.
We are seeking a Demand Executive to focus on Agency and Strategic Accounts. In this role, you will play a major part in leading the management of existing partnerships and developing new relationships with some of the world’s largest mobile advertising and technology companies. This is a quota carrying sales role. We are looking for a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved, with the help of Factual’s support team and management, in building location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to long-term partnerships.
You should have a real passion for mobile and location-based advertising. Strong communication and presentation skills are an essential part of this role. We value self-starters, with the ability to work independently, but cooperatively and enthusiastically, in what is still a startup environment. You have a strong track record of hitting established targets and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment.
- You will spend time meeting with agencies and clients, evangelizing Factual and location-powered advertising.
- You will be responsible for building positive relationships, and client/agency counterparts, maintaining ongoing communications and ensuring that client needs are met.
- Along with the Business Development, Product, and Data teams you will craft custom opportunities to address marketer’s goals.
- You will take complex, and at times, technical set of capabilities and translate that into a compelling and story for the marketplace.
- You will maintain a high level of internal and external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising across sales and account management
- Demonstrable mobile advertising network at agency and brand level
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and analytical skills
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing large partnership deals with top holding companies
- Experience using Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- BS/BA degree