Partner Supply Manager, Observation Graph
Factual’s mission is to make data accessible to everyone. We believe that high quality, accurate data should be accessible to every developer, entrepreneur, business, and organization. To make this goal a reality, we end up taking on unusual problems with small, focused teams made up of highly motivated people. We are actively seeking a marketing manager to focus on data analytics products and to be an internal and external advocate for Factual’s data.
The Partner Integration Manager for Observation Graph represents a key function in managing the supply of data partners for our Observation Graph product, which fuels Factual’s data for Marketing and data for Analytics businesses. Reporting to the Director of Partner Integrations, you will be primarily responsible for the onboarding and management of all observation graph partners, post-contract. This includes: managing technical onboarding, post-contract partner account management, data integrity monitoring and management, and partner supply management.
- Creative and independent problem solver.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent presentation skills, with experience pitching both in person and over the phone.
- Creative, independent problem solver.
- Technical onboarding and data supply management: Serve as the primary contact for data partner onboarding. Additionally, you will engage with every Factual data partner to manage the elements of the supply Factual is purchasing.
- Data Supply Partner Portfolio Management: Responsible for managing overall supply from Factual’s data partners. You will need to manage this supply by making data driven decisions based on data composition and volume versus the demand needs from the data for marketer and data for analytics businesses. You will also be responsible for managing overall gross profit margin derived from the total revenue from Factual products using OGP versus the partner costs.
- External Data Partner Account Management: Responsible for external data partner engagement, volume, price, and contractual changes required. Also responsible for data agreement renewal and guidance to the inbound sales team for new supply needed.
- 5-7+ years in a partner facing role within advertising technology (buying or selling), preferably within digital media businesses.
- Strong knowledge of mobile ad technology; experience working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad networks, publishers and apps within the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Familiarity with the data-as-a-service industry (audience and measurement) preferred.
- Strong process, management, negotiation and analytical skills.
- A real passion for mobile, location, data and how all three can improve user experience and consumer technology.
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required, MBA or relevant experience preferred.